Anenon delivers an exclusive mix for The FADER.
- Group Home - “Supa Star” (snippet) / Julia Holter - “World” (snippets) / Keith Jarrett - “First (Solo Voice)” / the sound of Gerhard Richter painting in four parts (Netflix Rip)
- John Roberts - “Ausio”
- Julia Holter - “World” (Anenon Edit) / EN - “White” (two chords only at beginning)
- Anenon - “Pollen”
- Kim Hiorthøy - “Det Oläskiga Rummet” / Marcel Duchamp speaking, August, 1968 (YouTube Rip) / iPhone Field Recording at MCA Chicago - Paul Sietsema show, 12/22/13
- Julee Cruise - “Mysteries Of Love” / Colleen - “Les Ondes Silencieuses”
- Broadcast - “Minus 3”
- DJ Shadow - “Mutual Slump” w/ first take tenor saxophone solo
- Ryan York - “My Love”
- Phoebe Kiddo & ChaCha - “Yu”
- Charles Lloyd, Jason Moran - “Hagar Suite III (Alone)”
- Anenon - “The Color White” (Afterhours Edit)
- Susanna w/ Bonnie Prince Billy - “Jailbreak”
Non Projects is a Los Angeles based record label that deals in a variety of modern music at the un-categorizable intersection of electronic, free jazz, ambient and folk.
Inspired by all contemporary mediums as well as a strong connection to the visual arts, Non Projects releases find their way onto a variety of formats including Vinyl, Digital, Cassette and Print.
An active member in the creative community of Los Angeles and abroad, Non Projects is a close affiliate of Dublab and has presented live performance in conjunction with LACMA and the Goethe-Institut. Our artists have performed at a wide range of internationally recognized festivals including Sónar Barcelona, Decibel, CTM and RBMA.
We firmly believe that both live and recorded works present different pieces of the whole artistic puzzle and strive to push the highest quality of life affirming work in both respective worlds.